White Bali Kratom Review: Effects, Dosage, & More (2021)
If you’re looking for an honest White Bali Kratom review, then look no further. I’ve been an avid kratom enthusiast for years, and to be completely honest, the Bali family of kratom strains is one of my favorites.
This particular strain is from the white vein family of Kratom called White Bali and originally it comes from the forests of Bali. Kratom is one of the most impactful herbs grown on earth, especially when compared to modern-day pharmaceuticals. In just a bit you will learn why this is your safest decision to aid many problems you may have.
Frequent users of Kratom all agree that this is the best choice for boosting mood, feeling relaxed, and most importantly it can give you much-needed energy. The effects of this strain all vary depending on the dosage you take, which will be explained in a second.
What is Kratom?
This amazing tree growing in the jungles of Bali is proven to have an incredible effect on the human mind and body. This herb has three different kinds; white, green, and red. The most beneficial and potent strains for uplifting your spirit are white, due to many different factors I will explain later.
There is a lot of rising popularity around Kratom in the west, especially in the past few decades due to its natural benefits. Many people have begun looking for natural ways to help with many issues because they realize how harmful modern-day pharmaceuticals can be.
When taking Kratom you must be aware that everyone reacts differently and will need to use different dosages based on the desired effect. You can take Kratom in a few different forms, through capsules or powder mixed with water or other things. The most common consumption method is turning it into a tea.
White Bali vs. Green Bali
The white Bali strain is more potent and balanced and recommended for most people to take over the green strain. This means it will last longer and the effects will be stronger.
White Bali vs. Red Bali
Red Bali Kratom is just as potent if not more than the White strain but it has different effects. Red Bali does not provide any stimulating properties and instead, it’s more for sedation. Meanwhile, the White Bali strain gives you energy and stimulates the nervous system.
White Bali Kratom Benefits
You will find many positive benefits when taking this particular strain of white vein kratom. These effects are mostly based on the dosages you take which is an amazing thing because you get to choose which effects you want to utilize. It has been used for herbal medicine for hundreds of years and is very effective when used properly.
- This particular strain can give you a much-needed boost of energy. Taking some in the morning can give you the most benefit, giving you fuel for the day and helping in starting your day off right.
- White Bali Kratom can boost cognitive function helping your concentration and enhancing your memory. Ideal for studying or getting a lot of work done.
- It can affect your nervous system because it is a stimulant. This leads you to have your senses heightened making you very alert. This is one of the safest forms of stimulants you can take.
- If taken before bed, it can regulate your sleeping cycle and have you sleeping better than ever before. It can be very sedating which means it can help with restlessness, insomnia and most importantly relieve stress.
- White Bali Kratom’s ability to regulate sleep and relieve stress and its ability to suppress hunger can help in weight loss. It is not scientifically proven to help with weight loss but the effects it provides may help in doing so.
- Since this Kratom strain helps in boosting energy levels, it is also shown to improve your sexual stamina. This can help any guy looking to improve his stamina naturally and cost-effectively.
- Most importantly this strain of White Kratom helps with relieving stress and making you relax. This can be a safe alternative to many drugs over or under the counter for people dealing with such issues as anxiety, stress, depression, and other psychological issues.
Overall, the White Bali Kratom strain is one of our favorite kratom strains for smooth, long-lasting energy, and euphoria. If you haven’t already, we recommend you read our guide to kratom strains for more information.
When taking any strain of Kratom for the first time, it is recommended that you start small and slowly work your way up depending on what effects you want to feel. Remember to ask your doctor any questions you may have because Kratom affects people differently.
You may have to do some trial and error to figure out your ideal dosage, but the guidelines are as follows:
- Beginners – 1.5 grams
- Light – 2 to 3 grams
- Medium – 3 to 5 grams
- High – 5 to 8 grams
- Very High – 8 grams or more
As a beginner, we recommend you start out with a small kratom dosage to assess your tolerance and see how it makes you feel. After 30-45 minutes, if you feel good, you may consider taking another gram.
Potential Side Effects
When taking Kratom you must be aware of the few side effects it can cause if the dosage is too high.
Possible side effects include sedation which is the most common, loss of coordination in muscles, dizziness, vomiting, constipation, and anxiety. It may also cause you to feel very lethargic with higher dosage amounts. Some may even become dependent or addicted if they consume very high dosages.
Remember to take it slow and ask your doctor any questions you have before taking it. It is also recommended that you be over the age of 18 to use Kratom.
Best White Bali Kratom for Sale
There are many suppliers and growers of this south Asian leaf. But you must watch out when buying Kratom because you must be sure that you’re buying a quality product.
Since buying a quality product is very important, take a look at Happy Hippo Herbals. They provide a high-quality product that is independently tested with a huge variety of strains to choose from.