Hyper Hippo Review: Benefits & My Experience (2021)
This specific strain of Kratom called Hyper Hippo or otherwise known as Green Maeng Da comes from the green leaf of Kratom. It originates from the jungles of Asia where it has been used by the local peoples for many centuries. They have used Kratom for spiritual ceremonies or to help with everyday tasks and to aid in pain.
It grows in three different colors which can all be used for different purposes. The three veins are white, green, and red named after the color of the leaf. Kratom is arguably the most beneficial nootropics grown on earth, for many reasons. You will learn why this is your best and safest solution to many problems you may encounter.
Hyper Hippo Overview
There is a lot of rising popularity around Kratom in today’s age, especially in the past few decades. Mainly because many people have begun looking for natural ways to fix many health problems. Also, realizing there is most likely a natural remedy for anything the body needs.
Frequent users of this particular strain Hyper Hippo all can agree that there are many benefits. These benefits include;
- Boosting your mood and giving you an uplifting feeling, making you calm, happy, and ready to take on the day.
- Big confidence boost.
- It can give you a huge energy boost along with an ability to focus for conquering the day.
Unlike the other strains, Green Maeng Da won’t make you feel sleepy or groggy if taken properly. Instead, you will feel your senses heightened and readiness throughout the day, making you more productive. This herb can be used in replacement or conjunction with caffeine since they are both being stimulants.
Hyper Hippo Benefits
The many naturally occurring alkaloids within Kratom may have strong effects on your mind and body with the proper dose. You can maximize your experience with this kratom because you will know what to expect and you can be ready to use it to your advantage.
- After taking Hyper Hippo you will feel a nice confidence boost which leads to lower your anxiety and stress. It is used as an antidepressant because of the positive feeling you experience.
- Users also find that they are more talkative and comfortable in social situations or in front of big groups of people. It’s a good option for people that suffer from social anxiety and want help facing their fears and enjoying their time out in public.
- Due to Hyper Hippos’ stimulating effects, it can help in clearing brain fog and get you more focused. Your concentration with increase and you will be able to use this to help you in many situations, such as at work or school.
- The Hyper Hippo strain lives up to its name, you will get a fantastic boost of energy. Similar to caffeine but with more kick and longer-lasting effects. This is great for the everyday user or for use during situations where you need an extra kick to get you up and going.
- When taken in high dosage ranges you will feel very calm and even sedated if you wish to use kratom for this purpose. It can help with sleep if you suffer from insomnia or just to help calm down nerves and anxiety.
The effects you can expect to feel from this strain or any other Kratom strains for that matter will depend on your dosage and if you take it properly according to your tolerance levels. Therefore, to maximize the benefits of Kratom, you must know what you are doing.
Hyper Hippo Dosage
When taking any strain of Kratom for the first time, it is recommended that you start small and slowly work your way up. Remember to ask your doctor any questions you may have before taking Kratom.
Hyper Hippo or Green Maeng Da is known for its strong potent effects which means you will need to take less to feel the effects compared to other strains.
- A low dosage is 1 to 3 grams. This is good for beginners trying out what the sweet spot will be. In this range, you should get the energizing and stimulating effects of the kratom which might be enough for your liking.
- A medium dosage amount of 4 to 5 grams is used to feel the effects in a much more powerful way. This is a great range for getting all the benefits in full effect. But remember that you should work your way up to this range.
- The high range of over 5 grams will get you feeling calmer and sedated. But the more you take, the higher the risk there is of you feeling the negative side effects.
The most important thing when it comes to taking Kratom is that you must find your sweet spot. Figuring out which dosage gives you the benefits your looking for. The best way to minimize the risk is to start small and be smart and methodical about your approach.
Hyper Hippo Side Effects
Side effects for this strain are very minimal and mostly occur when taken in big doses or when people jump the gun and start bigger than they should.
Like most stimulants, you may feel anxiety at some point with all the new energy flowing through your body. Many users report a feeling similar to that of caffeine.
The other main side effects include;
As stated before, most of the side effects only happen when the dosage amounts are high. The positives outweigh the negatives by a lot so there is no need for worry if you take a calculated approach to Kratom and enjoy the experience.
If you get high quality kratom (like the stuff from Happy Hippo Herbals) the chance that you’re going to have side effects is rare (unless you take way too much kratom). Most side effects come from filler and low quality brands.
The small dose range from 1 to 3 grams may give you an immense ability to focus and feel energized, increasing your productivity. Also, boost your mood and make you a very productive individual.
The medium-range dose giving you an increased effect of stimulation and energy that will last a good while throughout the day.
When taken in doses of more than 5 grams, you may improve and fix your sleep. Leads you to feel happier and healthy and ultimately improving your overall health. Testing the effectiveness of this natural herb is much safer than using a drug made in a lab.
Using kratom properly and with medical supervision can prevent many side effects. The minor side effects include; drowsiness, dizziness, anxiety, and can make you feel sleepy.
Just as with all other things in this world, you need to find the perfect dosage where you can minimize the side effects while maximizing the benefits.