Gorilla Mind Smooth Review: The #1 Best Nootropic in 2021?
Is the hype for real? Do Gorilla Mind supplements actually help their users achieve their physical goals? That’s what we are going to find out in this article. We’ll review one of Gorilla Mind’s most popular supplements to ascertain whether the company behind them is here to stay.
Gorilla Mind Smooth is the supplement under our microscope today. It is one of the brand’s best-selling nootropics as we speak. Its manufacturer has linked Smooth to benefits like multiple hours of intense focus, zero fatigue, increased cognitive abilities, enhanced energy levels, and more.
Let’s check out whether there is any truth to these claims.
Overview of The Gorilla Mind Brand
Gorilla Mind is not just a gym brand. The supplement company was founded by YouTuber Derek on social media in 2017. It initially focused on producing supplements that helped bodybuilders with exercise performance. But has branched out since then.
These days, one can order products for increased physical performance, improved sleep, and even skincare from Gorilla Mind’s website. Still, despite expanding, the company has seen its reputation soar. Or else it won’t be raking in millions of dollars a year in revenue. [R]
The Idaho-based company has churned out multiple supplements over the past four years. They include the Gorilla Mind Smooth, Turkesterone, Dream, and more. All of them have an enthusiastic user-base, though the first (Smooth) are more popular than others.
These supplements cover the entire cycle of a day, from the moment you wake up in the morning to when you go to bed at night. This chimes perfectly with their founder’s belief that one must ensure a perfect balance between performance and rest in one’s daily life.
Who owns Gorilla Mind supplements?
Derek, a famous YouTuber with over 200,000 subscribers on his channel, is one of the owners of Gorilla Mind supplements. The fitness enthusiast came up with the supplement company only a year after he came up with his brand called ‘More Plates More Dates’.
It is a robust platform that educates men about a wide array of issues like bodybuilding, nutrition, diet, hair loss prevention, health, hormones, supplementation, lifestyle, and dating. It was the income Derek received from this brand that helped him launch Gorilla Mind with his co-founders.
Gorilla Mind Smooth Review
Gorilla Mind Smooth is a pre-workout nootropic that can enhance your focus, improve your concentration, and give you an added energy boost. This supplement can also give your motivation levels a shot in the arm and drive your productivity levels through the roof.
Seems like hyperbole? It’s because you don’t yet know this supplement’s ingredients. Gorilla Mind has put big pharmaceutical companies to shame by clearly labeling the Smooth with each ingredient it’s made up of, as well as each ingredient’s dose.
Gorilla Mind Smooth Ingredients
Gorilla Mind Smooth has divided the ingredients into three different categories to help you understand how they’re supposed to work. The categories include Gorilla Mind Cognition Complex, Gorilla Mind Absorption Catalyst, and Smooth Energy & Focus Matrix.
Here are the three categories of ingredients that make up Gorilla Mind Smooth:
- Gorilla Mind Cognition Complex includes multiple ingredients. Some of them, like the DMAE, are produced by our body. Others, such as Alpha GPC, L-Theanine, and Bacopa Monnieri, are derived from natural sources. Both combine to boost your cognitive functions.
- Smooth Energy and Focus Matrix is made up of L-Tyrosine, Huperzine-A, 2-Aminosoheptane, and other ingredients whose names are labeled on the packaging. All of them join their forces in boosting your focus and energy levels.
- Gorilla Mind Absorption Catalyst contains only one ingredient. The BioPerine (Black Pepper Fruit Extract) tags along with elements already in our body. It then helps our digestion system make the most of the nutrients we consume.
Keep in mind that all the ingredients Gorilla Mind Smooth is made of are natural. That isn’t to say that the Smooth is 100% natural. Neither we nor Gorilla Mind is making any such claims. It’s just that all of its ingredients are derived from natural sources.
Gorilla Mind Smooth Benefits
The benefits of Gorilla Mind Smooth include enhanced cognition powers, faster post-workout recovery, and boosted productivity levels. This nootropic also improves your sense of well-being and motivation and brings about an increase in energy levels that lasts all day.
Here are the major benefits of Gorilla Mind Smooth:
- Improves your focus and concentration. Thanks to the likes of Bacopa Monnieri (which boosts brain function and relieves stress and anxiety) and Alpha GPC (which nourishes neurotransmitters), Gorilla Mind Smooth will give your life the focus it needs.
- Reduces the signs of aging. According to a study reported in the American Journal of Clinical Dermatology, DMAE (one of Mind Smooth’s key ingredients) can reduce fine lines around the skin. The study also found DMAE countering other signs of aging skin. [R]
- Improves memory. Huperzine-A, a crucial ingredient in this supplement’s ‘Smooth Energy & Focus Matrix’, has been found by studies to protect nerve cells and improve memory. Scientists also hope it might slow Alzheimer’s-induced cognitive decline. [R]
- Helps fight depression. Are you or anyone you care about is dealing with depression? Then you have an extra incentive to go for Gorilla Mind Smooth. Research has found that one of this supplement’s ingredients exert anti-depressant like activity. [R]
The molecular-level changes brought about in the body by Gorilla Mind also helps it enhance our creativity and ingenuity. Taking regular doses of this supplement can also improve your ability to respond under pressure, and might enhance your logical reasoning skills, too.
Gorilla Mind Smooth Side Effects
Although most users seem to tolerate Gorilla Mind Smooth pretty quickly, that isn’t to say that this nootropic is 100 percent safe. Some of the issues you could face while taking Gorilla Mind Smooth are anxiety, nausea, and loss of appetite.
We believe those users because Gorilla Mind Smooth hasn’t disclosed all the ingredient doses (see next section). This makes it almost certain for us to think that it contains some quantity of stimulants. As such, you might experience some side effects while using it.
Gorilla Mind Smooth Dosage and Pricing
The brains behind Gorilla Mind Smooth suggest taking 6 capsules of this nootropic a day. It’s recommended to take 1 to 2 capsules on an empty stomach in the morning. Once you feel your body can handle them, you can increase the morning serving to three capsules.
When you take a 3 capsule serving, you’ll be ingesting the following:
- Bacopa Monnieri (200mg)
- L-Theanine (150mg)
- Alpha-GPC (300mg)
- DMAE (375mg)
- L-Tyrosine, Huperzine-A, Higenamine
- 2-Aminoisoheptane, Caffeine Anhydrous
- DiCaffeine Malate, BioPerine (5mg)
Each bottle of the Smooth contains 30 capsules, meaning if you stick to the routine recommended above, you’ll need a new bottle every six days. That’s why we suggest you take up on their offer of purchasing 3 bottles at once for $29.99. Otherwise, if you buy a single bottle, you’ll have to pay $39.99.
Gorilla Mind Smooth: Should You Take It?
There are various things we like about this product. All of its primary ingredients are derived from natural sources, and anecdotal evidence claims that the side effects mentioned above aren’t common. So we think that it’s a better alternative to most other nootropics you see on the market.
Having said that, we aren’t doctors and this isn’t expert advice. You’d do well to consult with your health expert if you suffer from some comorbidities that you may think exacerbate after you take this supplement. Or if you think you need expert advice before starting this supplement’s cycle.
Given the credibility of the supplements it prepares, we can confidently say that Gorilla Mind is one of the dependable supplement manufacturers out there. Plus, it has a relatable face behind the brand name, which should assure those of you who are suspicious of big pharmaceutical companies.