Gorilla Dream Review: The Best Sleep Supplement in 2021?
Some sleep aids focus on better sleep quality. Others concentrate on faster sleep onset. Gorilla Dream users insist it can do both, and then some. Apart from claiming it helps them sleep quicker and deeper, they also credit this nootropic for helping them wake up feeling 100% refreshed.
Its supporters even link Gorilla Dream to encouraging vivid dreaming. That is huge if true, as healthy dreaming leads to better mood, sharper thinking, and better overall health. Research has also proved that people who have healthy dreams find it easy to remember important information. [R]
Should you believe these claims? Not before you go through our Gorilla Dream review first. We have looked at the ingredients of this cognitive enhancer to determine whether they can provide the benefits stated above. Read on to know what we found.
What is Gorilla Dream?
Gorilla Dream is a cognitive enhancer or nootropic sleep aid. These are supplements that help you go to sleep quickly as well as put you into a deep state of sleep. This improves your memory, boosts wakefulness and energy levels as well as increases concentration and mental alertness.
A few of the ingredients of Gorilla Dream also reduce anxiety. They do that by decreasing your nerve sensitivity, relaxing the muscles, and reducing tension in the body. The resulting reduction in anxiety levels will help those people who struggle “switching off” at night.
Lastly, while Gorilla Dream does put you in a deep sleep, it won’t expose you to a ‘hangover’ the following morning. That is to say that you won’t feel sluggish or drowsy after enjoying the sleep of your dreams the previous night. You’ll be feeling fully alert for every minute during the day.
How Gorilla Dream Works?
Gorilla Dream works by getting your body to relax. Some of its ingredients, such as the neurotransmitter GABA, have been shown to reduce stress, calm the mind, and improve sleep quality. Others, like Melatonin, are proven to help you fall asleep before you can count to ten.
Still others, like L-Theanine and Magnesium, have been used for centuries by herbal medicine enthusiasts for their calming effects on the brain. Together, all these ingredients help your brain calm down, which then signals the rest of your body to follow suit, inducing sleep.
Is Gorilla Dream Safe?
Gorilla Dream is mostly safe as long as you follow its dosage requirements. Most of its ingredients, like melatonin, GABA, magnesium, and L-thiamine are hundred percent natural and have been proven by research to be safe for human consumption in regulated quantities.
Having said that, we’re no doctors and this article isn’t a substitute for medical advice. You might wish to consult your medical practitioner before you start taking this sleep-aid supplement to make sure that Gorilla Dream is safe for you.
What are Gorilla Dream Ingredients?
Gorilla Dream comprises two types of ingredients. The first are those that improve sleep onset and sleep quality. The second type of ingredients improve recovery. Both work side by side in helping you garner all the benefits stated below.
Here are the primary Gorilla Dream ingredients:
- GABA – GABA is a neurotransmitter responsible for sending chemical messages through the brain and the nervous system. One of its key responsibilities is to reduce the activity of neurons, reducing stress and anxiety. This allows GABA to indirectly improve sleep quality. [R]
- Melatonin – Melatonin is an internal hormone that the brain secretes on detecting darkness. It puts us to sleep by regulating our circadian rhythms, the body’s internal clock responsible for sleep-wake cycles. Regular sleep-wake cycles are the basis of quick and rejuvenating sleep.
- Magnesium – Unlike the previous two ingredients, magnesium isn’t found naturally in the body. You have to take it orally if you wish to sleep longer. Magnesium relaxes muscle impulses and reduces muscle twitches that might wake you up from sleep in the middle of the night.
- Valerian Root – Valerian root helps boost your body’s pre-existing levels of GABA. This means that it won’t directly improve sleep onset or sleep quality. All the valerian root does is reduce anxiety and enhance calmness, getting you in a good position to doze off.
- Chamomile – Chamomile extract works similarly to that of valerian root. It increases your overall levels of GABA to help reduce anxiety and improve relaxation. All in all, chamomile gets you in the state of the mind where you’re ready to go to sleep.
- Zinc – Zinc belongs to that class of Gorilla Dream ingredients that promote recovery after a workout. Studies have shown that taking zinc boosts testosterone levels, which in turn can help with recovery and muscle growth.
Other major ingredients of Gorilla Dream include Phenylamine (promotes ‘feel good’ hormones in the body), L-Theanine (boosts GABA levels in the brain), L-Ornithine (helps with athletic recovery), and Mucuna Pruriens (elevates your mood).
What are the Benefits of Gorilla Dream?
The major benefits of Gorilla Dream include faster sleep onset, improved sleep quality, and vivid dreaming. There’s also evidence linking Gorilla Dream to enhanced muscle growth, faster recovery, elevated mood levels, and better overall health.
Here are the main benefits of Gorilla Dream:
1) Helps You Sleep Quickly
Its manufacturer claims that Gorilla Dream will help you fall asleep within 30 minutes of taking this supplement. The claim is believable given that it contains all the ingredients (GABA, melatonin, chamomile, etc.) whose sleep-inducing properties have been proven by studies. [R]
2) Allows You to Sleep Longer
Multiple ingredients of the Gorilla Dream help you sleep longer. Most important among them is magnesium. Magnesium relaxes muscle impulses and reduces muscle twitches that might otherwise wake you up from sleep in the middle of the night.
3) Encourages Vivid Dreaming
Did you know that there’s a direct relationship between healthy dreaming and excellent sleep quality? Researchers have found that people who enjoy vivid dreams have exceptional concentration powers, retain crucial information for long periods, and enjoy better overall health.
4) Doesn’t Lead to Habituation
Habituation is a condition where the person using the drug for an extended period becomes dependent on it. That is something you won’t experience with Gorilla Dream. We can say that with confidence because this supplement’s effects are largely worn off within 6 hours.
5) Backed With Money Back Guarantee
Provided you’re not satisfied with the results you’re getting from Gorilla Dream, the manufacturer will give you a quick and full refund. You have literally nothing to lose – and a night full of vivid dreaming to gain – if you give Gorilla Dream a chance.
What are the Side Effects of Gorilla Dream?
Gorilla Mind LLC has listed the following side effects of Gorilla Dream: shortness of breath and/or labored breathing, unnaturally rapid heartbeat, extreme dizziness, and headaches. It further recommends that you discontinue using Gorilla Dream and consult a doctor if you experience these side effects.
Anecdotal evidence from its users, however, tells us that there is an excellent chance you won’t be experiencing any of these side effects, as long as you’re taking this supplement in moderation and/or following the dosage guidelines (explained below).
Having said that, we recommend that you be on the safe side and consult your doctor before you start taking this supplement. Only your doctor knows your current medical condition, which is why they’re the right person to allow or prohibit you from using this supplement.